5 Essential Upgrades For Native Watercraft Titan
After a year of selling the Native Watercraft Titan, and putting hundreds of guys on the water with them, these are the top 5 things we found make for a better experience on the water.
1. Upgrade the Pedals! The ones that come stock are cheap, and start to squeak early on. I recommend these pedals. I took the pegs out of one side so I could use it bare foot and with a bootie.
2. The second must do upgrade is the Stop Gap Weed Guard. This weed guard presses onto the drive itself and is made out of a heavy duty polymer so it wont fail, like so many of the 3D printed ones we've seen out there. We have them for sale through our online store HERE.
3. Boonedox Landing Gear: The #1 upgrade we suggest. Makes loading uploading, and transport to the water a breeze. They mount in minutes to the track without drilling any holes. Please note you need the Wide bar and track mount hardware in order to mount it to your yak. Hit us up if you have specific questions.
4. Boonedox Rudder upgrade: Adds stiffness, tracking, and durability. $75 and insanely easy to install. One screw, and your on your way.
5. Burley Pro Titan steering upgrade kit: The single most important things you can do to enhance your steering, and beef up your system. The Boonedox rudder adds strain to the system, and this upgrades adds a ton of strength and security. Find it on our online store HERE.
We're currently developing our online store and will soon have a page up where you can find everything you need to upgrade your Titan in one spot. In the meantime, we can sell and ship select items through the above links. Call the shop with any questions, we'll be happy to get you sorted out.
Connect with us! Headwaterskayak.com or @headwaterskayak on IG and Facebook.
Thank for for joining us today
Please do not forget to subscribe and drop us a like!
For more information head over to https://www.headwaterskayak.com/index.html
Or call us at (209) 224-8367
Stop-Gap Weed Guard
This weed guard presses onto the drive itself and is made out of a heavy duty polymer so it won't fail, like so many of the 3D printed ones we’ve seen out there. We have them for sale in the shop and we would be happy to ship one out.