The Lite Tackle sports a custom look, straight from the showroom floor.
American Made and constructed of the highest quality resin available, the Lite Tackle is the best value on the market.
The patented hull design commands the water from flat to moving, allowing you to fight the fish instead of the kayak.
In contrast to cluttered fishing kayaks on the market, the LiteTackle utilizes clean, refined design without limiting functionality.
The LiteTackle offers an open floor layout for casting and stand up paddling, a cockpit that fits a 55 gallon cooler to be used as an elevated seat, integrated accessory rails, one of a kind storage, and versatile bungee strap down systems. You can even clamp a trolling motor straight to the stern.
- Solid anodized aluminum handles
- Yak-Attack gear tracks
- Glove box w/ retainer net
- Breathable fabric on seat
- Multi-position bungee system
- Large tankwell for cooler or crate
- Large storage compartment
- Roto-molded Storage lid
- Patented, stable hull design
- Anodized aluminum frame seat
- Two flush mount rod holder
- Trolling motor ready transom